Skip to Main Content
California's forest products industry: 1982.Author(s): James O. Howard
Source: Res. Bull. PNW-RB-119. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Forest and Range Experiment Station. 79 p
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
Download Publication (1.65 MB)
DescriptionThis report presents the findings of a 100-percent survey of the primary forest products industry in California for 1982. The survey included the following sectors: lumber; veneer and plywood; pulp and board; shake and shingle; export; and post, pole, and piling. Tabular presentations include characteristics of the industry, nature and flow of logs consumed, and disposition of mill residues, by sector and for the industry as a whole.
- Visit PNW's Publication Request Page to request a hard copy of this publication.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHoward, James O. 1984. California''s forest products industry: 1982. Res. Bull. PNW-RB-119. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Forest and Range Experiment Station. 79 p
KeywordsForest products industry, mill surveys, wood utilization, mill residues, California
- California's forest products industry: 1994.
- Oregon's forest products industry: 1994.
- Oregon's forest products industry: 1992.
XML: View XML