Skip to Main Content
Timber resource statistics of the north coast resource area of California.Author(s): J.D. Lloyd; Joel Moen; Charles L. Bolsinger
Source: Res. Bull. PNW-RB-131. Portland, OR: US. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 32 p
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
View PDF (679 KB)
DescriptionThis report is one of five that provide timber resource statistics for 57 of the 58 counties in California (San Francisco is excluded). This report presents statistics from a 1981-84 inventory of the timber resources of Del Norte, Humboldt, Mendocino, and Sonoma Counties. Tables presented are of forest area and of timber volume, growth, and mortality. The north coast resource area contains an estimated 3.6 million acres of timberland and 13.8 billion cubic feet of standing timber. This is 22 percent of the total area of timberland in the State and 25 percent of the total volume.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationLloyd, J.D., Jr.; Moen, Joel; Bolsinger, Charles L. 1986. Timber resource statistics of the north coast resource area of California. Res. Bull. PNW-RB-131. Portland, OR: US. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 32 p
KeywordsForest surveys, statistics (forest), timber resources, resources (forest), California
- Timber resource statistics of the northern interior resource area of California.
- Timber resource statistics for the central coast resource area of California.
- Timber resource statistics for the San Joaquin and southern California resource areas.
XML: View XML