Skip to Main Content
Due to a lapse in federal funding, this USDA website will not be actively updated. Once funding has been reestablished, online operations will continue.
Multiresource forest statistics for Molokai, Hawaii.Author(s): Michael G. Buck; Patrick G. Costales; Katharine McDuffie
Source: Res. Bull. PNW-RB-136. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 18 p
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
View PDF (1.22 MB)
DescriptionThis report summarizes a 1983 multiresource forest inventory of the island of Molokai, Hawaii. Tables of forest area, timber volume, vegetation type, ownership, land class, and wildlife are presented.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBuck, Michael G.; Costales, Patrick G.; McDuffie, Katharine. 1986. Multiresource forest statistics for Molokai, Hawaii. Res. Bull. PNW-RB-136. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 18 p
KeywordsForest surveys, multiresource inventory, statistics (forests), Hawaii
- Planting trials of 10 Mexican pine species in Hawaii
- Santalum freycinetianum Gaudich
- Mangroves as alien species: the case of Hawaii
XML: View XML