Skip to Main Content
Timber resource statistics for non-Federal forest land in southwest Oregon.Author(s): Donald R. Gedney; Patricia M. Bassett; Mary A. Mei
Source: Res. Bull. PNW-RB-138. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 26 p
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
View PDF (416 KB)
DescriptionThis report summarizes a 1985 timber resource inventory of the non-Federal forest land in the five counties (Coos, Curry, Douglas, Jackson, and Josephine) in southwest Oregon. Detailed tables of forest area, timber volume, growth, mortality, and harvest are presented.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationGedney, Donald R.; Bassett, Patricia M.; Mei, Mary A. 1986. Timber resource statistics for non-Federal forest land in southwest Oregon. Res. Bull. PNW-RB-138. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 26 p
KeywordsForest surveys, statistics (forest), timber resources, resources (forest), Oregon (southwest)
- California forests: trends, problems, and opportunities.
- Timber resource statistics for timberland outside National Forests in eastern Oregon.
- Forests and timber resources of California's central coast.
XML: View XML