Skip to Main Content
California's forest products industry: 1985.Author(s): James O. Howard; Franklin R. Ward
Source: Res. Bull. PNW-RB-150. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 72 p
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
View PDF (1.68 MB)
DescriptionThis report presents the findings of a 100-percent survey of the primary forest products industry in California for 1985. The survey included the following sectors: lumber; veneer and plywood; pulp and board; shake and shingle; export; and post, pole, and piling. Tables, presented by sector and for the industry as a whole, include characteristics of the industry, nature and flow of logs consumed, and disposition of mill residues.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationHoward, James O.; Ward, Franklin R. 1988. California''s forest products industry: 1985. Res. Bull. PNW-RB-15O. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 72 p
KeywordsForest products industry, mill surveys, wood utilization, mill residues, California
- California's forest products industry: 1994.
- Oregon's forest products industry: 1994.
- Oregon's forest products industry: 1992.
XML: View XML