Skip to Main Content
Production, consumption, and prices of softwood products in North America: regional time series data, 1950 to 1985.Author(s): Darius M. Adams; Kristine C. Jackson; Richard W. Haynes
Source: Res. Bull. PNW-RB-151. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 49 p
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
View PDF (560 KB)
DescriptionThis report provides 35 years of information on softwood timber production and consumption in the United States and Canada. Included are regional time series on production and prices of softwood lumber, plywood, residues, and pulpwood; timber harvest volumes and values; production costs; and recovery factors.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationAdams, Darius M.,; Jackson, Kristine C.; Haynes, Richard W. 1988. Production, consumption, and prices of softwood products in North America: regional time series data, 1950 to 1985. Res. Bull. PNW-RB-151. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 49 p
KeywordsEconomics (forest products industries), forest products industries, forest products, marketing (forest products), timber supply, timber demand, forest products prices
- Potential for forest products in interior Alaska.
- U.S. forest products module : a technical document supporting the Forest Service 2010 RPA Assessment
- U.S. forest products annual market review and prospects, 2006-2010.
XML: View XML