Skip to Main Content
The multiresource forest inventory for Oahu, Hawaii.Author(s): Michael G. Buck; Jeanine M. Branam; Wllliam T. Stormont; Patrick G. Costales
Source: Res. Bull. PNW-RB-155. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 35 p
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
Download Publication (2.69 MB)
DescriptionThis report summarizes a 1986 multiresource forest inventory for Oahu, Hawaii. Tables and figures of forest area, timber volume, vegetation types, ownership, land classes, bird counts, and introduced plants are presented.
- Visit PNW's Publication Request Page to request a hard copy of this publication.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBuck, Michael G.; Branam, Jeanine M.; Stormont, Wllliam T.; Costales, Patrick G. 1988. The multiresource forest inventory for Oahu, Hawaii. Res. Bull. PNW-RB-155. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 35 p
KeywordsMultiresource inventory, forest survey, statistics (forests), native forests, introduced plants, Oahu, Hawaii
- Forest residues management guidelines for the Pacific Northwest.
- Owls of old forests of the world.
- Multiresource forest statistics for Molokai, Hawaii.
XML: View XML