Skip to Main Content
Timber resource statistics for all forest land, except national forests, in eastern Oregon.Author(s): Donald R. Gedney; Patricia M. Bassett; Mary A. Mei
Source: Res. Bull. PNW-RB-164. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 25 p
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
Download Publication (412 KB)
DescriptionThis report summarizes a 1987 timber resource inventory of all forest land, except National Forests, in the 17 counties (Baker, Crook, Deschutes, Gilliam, Grant, Harney, Jefferson, Klamath, Lake, Malheur, Morrow, Sherman, Umatilla, Union, Wallowa, Wasco, and Wheeler Counties) in eastern Oregon. Detailed tables of forest area, timber volume, growth, mortality, and harvest are presented.
- Visit PNW's Publication Request Page to request a hard copy of this publication.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationGedney, Donald R.; Bassett, Patricia M.; Mei, Mary A. 1989. Timber resource statistics for all forest land, except national forests, in eastern Oregon. Res. Bull. PNW-RB-164. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 25 p
KeywordsForest surveys, statistics (forest), timber resources, resources (forest), Oregon (eastern)
- Forests and timber resources of California's central coast.
- Timber resource statistics for non-federal forest land in northwest Oregon.
- Timber resource statistics for non-Federal forest land in southwest Oregon.
XML: View XML