Skip to Main Content
Red alder harvesting opportunities in western Oregon.Author(s): Donald R. Gedney
Source: Res. Bull. PNW-RB-173. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 17 p
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
View PDF (664 KB)
DescriptionThis report presents statistics on the present distribution and ownership of merchantable stands of red alder in western Oregon and the character of these stands as they affect harvesting opportunities.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationGedney, Donald R. 1990. Red alder harvesting opportunities in western Oregon. Res. Bull. PNW-RB-173. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 17 p
KeywordsRed alder (western Oregon), western Oregon timber resources (red alder), hardwoods (red alder)
- Red alder: A bibliography with abstracts
- Taper equation and volume tables for plantation-grown red alder.
- Red alder stand development and dynamics.
XML: View XML