Skip to Main Content
Preliminary timber resource statistics for the Olympic Peninsula, Washington.Author(s): Colin D. MacLean; Janet L. Ohmann; Patricia M. Bassett
Source: Res. Bull. PNW-RB-178. Portland, OR: US. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 45 p
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
Download Publication (878 KB)
DescriptionThis report summarizes a 1989 timber resource inventory of five counties in the Olympic Peninsula region of Washington: Clallam, Grays Harbor, Jefferson, Mason, and Thurston. Detailed tables of forest area, timber volume, growth, mortality, and harvest are presented.
- Visit PNW's Publication Request Page to request a hard copy of this publication.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMacLean, Colin D.; Ohmann, Janet L.; Bassett, Patricia M. 1991. Preliminary timber resource statistics for the Olympic Peninsula, Washington. Res. Bull. PNW-RB-178. Portland, OR: US. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 45 p
KeywordsForest surveys, forest inventory, statistics (forest), timber resources, resources (forest), Olympic Peninsula, Washington (Olympic Peninsula)
- Timber resource statistics for the Olympic Peninsula, Washington.
- Timber resource statistics for western Washington.
- Highly stocked coniferous stands on the Olympic Peninsula: chemical composition and implications for harvest strategy.
XML: View XML