Skip to Main Content
Preliminary timber resource statistics for the Puget Sound area, Washington.Author(s): Colin D. MacLean; Janet L. Ohmann; Patricia M. Bassett
Source: Res. Bull. PNW-RB-179. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 46 p
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
View PDF (946 KB)
DescriptionThis report summarizes a 1989 timber resource inventory of eight counties in the Puget Sound region of Washington: Island, King, Kitsap, Pierce, Skagit, San Juan, Snohomish, and Whatcom. Detailed tables of forest area, timber volume, growth, mortality, and harvest are presented.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMacLean, Colin D.; Ohmann, Janet L.; Bassett, Patricia M. 1991. Preliminary timber resource statistics for the Puget Sound area, Washington. Res. Bull. PNW-RB-179. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 46 p
KeywordsForest surveys, forest inventory, statistics (forest), timber resources, resources (forest), Puget Sound region, Washington (Puget Sound region)
- Timber resource statistics for the Puget Sound area, Washington.
- Timber resource statistics for western Washington.
- Urban expansion in the forests of the Puget Sound region.
XML: View XML