Skip to Main Content
Recreation and scenic resources in Alaska: an annotated bibliography.Author(s): Robert M. Muth; Sally Anne Fitchet
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. PNW-GTR-050. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Forest and Range Experiment Station. 78 p
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
PDF: View PDF (754 KB)
DescriptionThis bibliography provides descriptions of material published on recreation and scenic resources in Alaska. Included are publications on research and supporting material in the form of studies and reports, proposals, plans, historical and cultural references, bibliographic documents, and popular books and articles describing the resources of Alaska and issues relating to their management and use. It contains author and keyword indexes.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMuth, Robert M.; Fitchet, Sally Anne, comps. 1976. Recreation and scenic resources in Alaska: an annotated bibliography. Gen. Tech. Rep. PNW-GTR-050. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Forest and Range Experiment Station. 78 p
KeywordsRecreation (Alaska), resources (natural conservation), bibliography
- An evaluation of the grades and value of red alder lumber in southeast Alaska
- Assessment of the competitive position of the forest products sector in southeast Alaska, 1985-94.
- Marketing recommendations for wood products from Alaska birch, red alder, and Alaska yellow-cedar.
XML: View XML