Skip to Main Content
Forest statistics for Southwest-North Alabama counties - 1990Author(s): William H. McWilliams; Patrick E. Miller; John S. Vissage
Source: Resour. Bull. SO-153. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 36 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
View PDF (2.95 MB)
DescriptionTabulated results were derived from data obtained during a recent forest inventory of southwest-North Alabama (fig. I). Core tables (1 to 25) are compatible among Forest Inventory and Analysis units in the Eastern U.S. Other tables (26 to 43) supplement the information contained in the core tables. Comparisons are made between results of the 1990 inventory and previous inventories conducted in 1982 and 197.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMcWilliams, William H.; Miller, Patrick E.; Vissage, John S. 1990. Forest statistics for Southwest-North Alabama counties - 1990. Resour. Bull. SO-153. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 36 p.
- Forest statistics for Southwest-South Alabama counties - 1990
- Forest statistics for Southwest Mississippi counties - 1994
- Forest statistics for North Mississippi counties - 1994
XML: View XML