Skip to Main Content
Forest resources of AlabamaAuthor(s): Victor A. Rudis; James F. Rosson; John F. Kelly
Source: Resour. Bull. SO-98. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 59 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
View PDF (7.31 MB)
DescriptionThe 1982 survey of Alabama's timberland presented in this report covers many items related to the forest resources of the State. The appendix contains standard statistical tables definitions, and estimates of sampling errors upon which the survey is based. Trend data and other information are presented throughout the text. Listed below are a few of the more important highlights. More detailed discussions and analyses are presented in the sections that follow. Data are reported for January 1, 1982. Comparisons, unless otherwise noted, are made between surveys taken in 1972 and 1982.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationRudis, Victor A.; Roson, James F., Jr.; Kelly, John F. 1984. Forest resources of Alabama. Resour. Bull. SO-98. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 59 p.
- Forest statistics for Maine: 1971 and 1982
- Forest wildlife habitat statistics for Maine - 1982
- Incidence and impact of damage to North Carolina's timber, 1984
XML: View XML