Skip to Main Content
Forest statistics for Louisiana ParishesAuthor(s): Dennis M. May; Daniel F. Bertelson
Source: Resour. Bull. SO-115. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 62 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
View PDF (2.01 MB)
DescriptionThe southern Forest survey, an activity of the Southern Forest Experiment Station Forest Inventory and Analysis work unit, covers the states of Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Tennessee, East Texas and the Island of Puerto Rico. This survey is part of the nationwide Forest Survey originally authorized by the McSweeney-McNary Act of 1928. More recent legislation pertinent to the survey mission includes the Forest and Rangeland Renewable Resources Planning Act of 1974 and the Forest Rangeland Renewable Resources Research Act of 1978. The survey mission is to develop, analyze and maintain renewable forest resource information. This information is essential for formulation of forest policies and programs.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMay, Dennis M.; Bertelson, Daniel F. 1986. Forest statistics for Louisiana Parishes. Resour. Bull. SO-115. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 62 p.
- Forest statistics for North Delta Louisiana parishes
- Forest statistics for Southeast Louisiana Parishes
- Forest statistics for Northeast Texas counties - 1986
XML: View XML