Skip to Main Content
Forest statistics for Arkansas' Ouachita countiesAuthor(s): T. Richard Quick; Marry S. Hedlund
Source: Resour. Bull. SO-72. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 25 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
PDF: View PDF (1.18 MB)
DescriptionThese tables were derived from data obtained during a 1978 inventory of 10 counties comprising the Quachita Unit of Arkansas (fig. 1). Forest area was estimated from aerial photos with an adjustment of ground truth at selected locations. Sample plots were systematically established at three-mile intervals using a grid orientated roughly N-S and E-W. At each locations, prism sample points were distributed over approximately 1 acre. Volume estimates were based on measurements of trees selected at these sample points.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationQuick, T. Richard; Hedlund, Marry S. 1979. Forest statistics for Arkansas'' Ouachita counties. Resour. Bull. SO-72. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 25 p.
- Forest statistics for Arkansas' delta counties
- Forest statistics for North Alabama counties
- Forest statistics for North-Central Alabama counties
XML: View XML