Skip to Main Content
Midcycle survey of Mississippi's forest resourcesAuthor(s): Charles E. Thomas; William H. McWilliams
Source: Resour. Bull. SO-101. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 41 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
Download Publication (1.68 MB)
DescriptionTo provide current forest resource data, the Forest Inventory and Analysis Unit of the U.S. Forest Service Southern Forest Experiment Station has conducted interim surveys within the regular 10-year survey cycles. This report summarizes the findings of a midcycle survey of Mississippi forest resources. Field work for the survey was completed in 1983. Photointerpretation was done using a 1983 optical bar camera (OBC) photography. This allowed updating of the acreage affected by harvesting and regeneration activities.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationThomas, Charles E.; McWilliams, William H. 1985. Midcycle survey of Mississippi''s forest resources. Resour. Bull. SO-101. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 41 p.
- Timber resource of Wisconsin's Southeast Survey Unit, 1983.
- Timber resource of Wisconsin's Central Survey Unit, 1983.
- Timber resource of Wisconsin's Northwest Survey Unit, 1983.
XML: View XML