Skip to Main Content
Forest cover typesAuthor(s): USDA Forest Service; Geological Survey U.S. Department of Interior; [Compilers]
Source: compiled by U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service; colored. Reston, VA: U.S. Department of Interior, Geological Survey.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (605 KB)
Based on data compiled by the USDA Forest Service, the USDI Geological Survey produced a forest cover types map of the United States, including Alaska and Hawaii.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationUSDA Forest Service; U.S. Department of Interior, Geological Survey; [Compilers] 2000. Forest cover types. compiled by U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service; colored. Reston, VA: U.S. Department of Interior, Geological Survey.
- Baseline and projected future carbon storage and carbon fluxes in ecosystems of Hawai‘i
- Land cover map for map zones 8 and 9 developed from SAGEMAP, GNN, and SWReGAP: a pilot for NWGAP
- Potential postwildfire debris-flow hazards - A prewildfire evaluation for the Jemez Mountains, north-central New Mexico
XML: View XML