Skip to Main Content
Forest statistics for Mississippi countiesAuthor(s): Renewable Resources Evaluation Research Work Unit
Source: Resour. Bull. SO-69. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 91 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
PDF: View PDF (1.60 MB)
DescriptionThis report tabulated information from a new forest survey of Mississippi completed in 1977 by the Renewable Resources Evaluation Research Unit of the Southern Forest Experiment Station. The tables are intended for use as source data in compiling estimates for groups of counties. Because the sample procedure is intended primarily to furnish inventory data for the State as a whole, estimates for individual counties have limited and variable accuracy.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationRenewable Resources Evaluation Research Work Unit 1978. Forest statistics for Mississippi counties. Resour. Bull. SO-69. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 91 p.
- Forest statistics for middle Tennessee counties
- Forest statistics for east Tennessee counties
- Forest statistics for Mississippi counties
XML: View XML