Skip to Main Content
Forest statistics for Southwest Mississippi counties - 1994Author(s): Joanne L. Faulkner; Andrew J. Hartsell; Jack D. London
Source: Resour. Bull. SO-191. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 46 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
View PDF (1.07 MB)
DescriptionTabulated results were derived from data obtained during a 1994 forest inventory of southwest Mississippi counties (fig. I). These data are considered preliminary. Field work was conducted from February to august 1994. Core tables 1 through 25 are compatible among forest Inventory and Analysis (FIA) units in the Eastern United States. Supplemental tables 26 through 44 provide information beyond that provided by the core tables. Comparisons are made between results of the 1994 inventory and previous inventories conducted in 1987 and 1977.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationFaulkner, Joanne L.; Hartsell, Andrew J.; London, Jack D. 1995. Forest statistics for Southwest Mississippi counties - 1994. Resour. Bull. SO-191. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 46 p.
- Forest statistics for North Mississippi counties - 1994
- Forest statistics for Southwest-North Alabama counties - 1990
- Forest statistics for Southwest-South Alabama counties - 1990
XML: View XML