Skip to Main Content
Oklahoma forest industries, 1984Author(s): Dennis M. May
Source: Resour. Bull. SO-109. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 16 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
View PDF (342 KB)
DescriptionThis publication reports the findings of a 100 percent canvass of Oklahoma's forest industries in 1984. The production and receipts of industrial roundwood are reported by product, species group, and county. The production and disposition of mill residues generated hy Oklahoma's forest industries are also reported. Roundwood and residue production changes between canvasses are followed and discussed.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMay, Dennis M. 1986. Oklahoma forest industries, 1984. Resour. Bull. SO-109. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 16 p.
Keywordsforest industry, roundwood, products, residues, hyproducts
- Oklahoma’s timber industry, 2011—timber product output and use—forest inventory and analysis factsheet
- Oklahoma’s timber industry-timber product output and use, 2015
- Oklahoma’s timber industry-timber product output and use, 2013
XML: View XML