Skip to Main Content
Oklahoma forest industries, 1984Author(s): Dennis M. May
Source: Resour. Bull. SO-109. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 16 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
Download Publication (342 KB)
DescriptionThis publication reports the findings of a 100 percent canvass of Oklahoma's forest industries in 1984. The production and receipts of industrial roundwood are reported by product, species group, and county. The production and disposition of mill residues generated hy Oklahoma's forest industries are also reported. Roundwood and residue production changes between canvasses are followed and discussed.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationMay, Dennis M. 1986. Oklahoma forest industries, 1984. Resour. Bull. SO-109. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 16 p.
Keywordsforest industry, roundwood, products, residues, hyproducts
- Oklahoma’s timber industry, 2011—timber product output and use—forest inventory and analysis factsheet
- Oklahoma’s timber industry-timber product output and use, 2015
- Oklahoma’s timber industry-timber product output and use, 2013
XML: View XML