Skip to Main Content
Forest statistics for West-Central Tennessee countiesAuthor(s): Renewable Resource Evaluation Research Work Unit
Source: Resour. Bull. SO-82. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 21 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
DescriptionThese tables were derived from data obtained during a 1980 inventory of 11 counties comprising the West Central Unit of Tennessee (fig. 1). The data on forest acreage and timber volume were secured by systematic sampling method involving a forest-non-forest classification on aerial photographs and on-the-ground measurements of trees at sample locations. The sample locations were at the intersections of a grid of lines spaced 3 miles apart. At each forest location, 10 BA 37.5 Point samples were distributed on an area of about 1 acre.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationRenewable Resource Evaluation Research Work Unit 1982. Forest statistics for West-Central Tennessee counties. Resour. Bull. SO-82. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 21 p.
- Forest statistics for Central Tennessee counties
- Forest statistics for Southwest Arkansas counties
- Forest statistics for West Tennessee counties
XML: View XML