Skip to Main Content
Midcycle survey of Arkansas' forest resourcesAuthor(s): Roy C. Beltz; Randall Leister; Walter R. Smith
Source: Resour. Bull. SO-123. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 22 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
View PDF (1.23 MB)
DescriptionThis report summarizes an interim survey of Arkansas’ forest resources. Field work was completed in April 1985. The survey provides new estimates of forest area and inventory for both the State’s softwoods and hardwoods. This survey was cooperative effort with the Arkansas forestry commission, the soil conservation service, the statistical reporting service, and the forest service.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBeltz, Roy C.; Leister, Randall; Smith, Walter R. 1987. Midcycle survey of Arkansas'' forest resources. Resour. Bull. SO-123. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 22 p.
- Multiple value forest surveys in the Midsouth states
- Survey responses from Region 8: Are we achieving the public's objectives for forests and rangelands?
- Proceedings of the symposium on Arkansas forests: a conference on the results of the recent forest survey of Arkansas; 1997 May 30-31; North Little Rock, Arkansas
XML: View XML