Skip to Main Content
Due to a lapse in federal funding, this USDA website will not be actively updated. Once funding has been reestablished, online operations will continue.
Growth Stress in Hardwood TimberAuthor(s): Daniel L. Cassens; Jose R. Serrano
Source: In: Yaussy, Daniel A.; Hix, David M.; Long, Robert P.; Goebel, P. Charles, eds. Proceedings, 14th Central Hardwood Forest Conference; 2004 March 16 19; Wooster, OH. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-316. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station: 106-115.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (249.52 KB)
DescriptionPresented at the Proceedings of the 14th Central Hardwood Forest conference held March 16-19 in Wooster Ohio.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationCassens, Daniel L.; Serrano, Jose R. 2004. Growth Stress in Hardwood Timber. In: Yaussy, Daniel A.; Hix, David M.; Long, Robert P.; Goebel, P. Charles, eds. Proceedings, 14th Central Hardwood Forest Conference; 2004 March 16 19; Wooster, OH. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-316. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station: 106-115.
KeywordsCentral Hardwood, silviculture, oak-hickory, upland hardwoods, bottomland hardwoods
- Silvicultural Treatment Effects on Hardwood Tree Quality on the Vinton Furnace Experimental Forest
- Survival of Hardwood Seedlings and Saplings One Year Following a Prescribed Fire and Overstory Thinning in Southeastern Ohio
- Establishment, Growth, and Implementation of the Forest Stewardship Program in West Virginia
XML: View XML