A new species of the genus Dilar Rambur (Neuroptera: Dilaridae) from BorneoAuthor(s): John D. Oswald; Nathan M. Schiff
Source: Proceedings of the Entomological Society of Washington. 103(1): 74-80.
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
PDF: Download Publication (233 KB)
Dilar macleodi is described as a new species from lowland rainforest habitat in the Malaysian State of Sarawak on the island of Borneo. Diagnoses are provided to distinguish D. macleodi from the four other dilarid species that have been reported from the peninsula of Indochina or the Malay Archipelago.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationOswald, John D.; Schiff, Nathan M. 2001. A new species of the genus Dilar Rambur (Neuroptera: Dilaridae) from Borneo. Proceedings of the Entomological Society of Washington. 103(1): 74-80.
- New species of Neopanorpa (Mecoptera) from Vietnam, with a key to the species of Mecoptera of Vietnam
- Siricidae (Hymenoptera: Symphyta: Siricoidea) of the Western Hemisphere
- Boletes from Belize and the Dominican Republic
XML: View XML