Skip to Main Content
A Blueprint for Forest Inventory and Analysis Research and Vision for the FutureAuthor(s): USDA Forest Service
Source: Forest Service Program Aid No. 1512. U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service. 20 p.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (1.0 MB)
DescriptionThe purpose for this blueprint it to chart a course for Forest Inventory and Analysis Program that will serve as a guide throughout the 1990's.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationUSDA Forest Service 1993. A Blueprint for Forest Inventory and Analysis Research and Vision for the Future. Forest Service Program Aid No. 1512. U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service. 20 p.
- Forest Service Resource Inventories: An Overview
- In brief: Climate change and water: Perspectives from the Forest Service
- Thirty-Two Years of Forest Service Research at the Southern Forest Fire Laboratory in Macon, GA
XML: View XML