Skip to Main Content
Forest statistics for Southeast Alabama counties - 1990Author(s): William H. McWilliams; Patrick E. Miller; John S. Vissage
Source: Resour. Bull. SO-156. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 40 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
View PDF (3.25 MB)
DescriptionTabulates forest resource information from a new inventory of the Souteast counties of Alabama.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMcWilliams, William H.; Miller, Patrick E.; Vissage, John S. 1990. Forest statistics for Southeast Alabama counties - 1990. Resour. Bull. SO-156. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 40 p.
- Growth of Secondary Forest in Puerto Rico Between 1980 and 1985.
- Diameter Measurement in Bald Cypress
- The role of boron in flame-retardant treatments
XML: View XML