Skip to Main Content
Forest statistics for West Tennessee countiesAuthor(s): No Author Named
Source: Resour. Bull. SO-083. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 26 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
DescriptionThese tables were derived from data obtained during a 1980 inventory of 18 counties comprising the West Unit of Tennessee (fig. 1). The data on forest acreage and timber volume were secured by a systematic sampling method involving a forest-nonforest classification on aerial photographs and on-the-ground measurements of trees at sample locations. The sample locations were at the intersections of a grid of lines spaced 3 miles apart. At each forest location, 10 BA 37.5 point samples were distributed on an area of about 1 acre.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationRenewable Resources Evaluation Research Unit 1982. Forest statistics for West Tennessee counties. Resour. Bull. SO-083. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 26 p.
- Forest statistics for Central Tennessee counties
- Forest statistics for West-Central Tennessee counties
- Forest statistics for Southwest Arkansas counties
XML: View XML