Skip to Main Content
Southern pulpwood production, 1984Author(s): Dennis M. May
Source: Resour. Bull. SO-111. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 30 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
View PDF (2.51 MB)
DescriptionThis publication presents the findings of 100-percent canvass of all wood-using pulpmills drawing roundwood or wood residues from the 12 southern states (fig. 1). Canvass data are compiled annually and analyzed on an alternating basis by personnel of the Forest Inventory and Analysis Units of the Southern and southeastern Forest Experiment Stations. All production figures are reported in standard cords. When necessary, pulpwood production data for mills reporting in nonstandard units are converted to standard cords using regional conversion factors.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMay, Dennis M. 1986. Southern pulpwood production, 1984. Resour. Bull. SO-111. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 30 p.
- Southern pulpwood production, 1989
- Historical trends of timber product output in the South
- Mississippi forest industries, 1976
XML: View XML