Skip to Main Content
The Timber Resources of Maine. A Report on the Forest Survey made by the U.S. Forest ServiceAuthor(s): Roland H. Ferguson; Franklin R. Longwood; Franklin R. Longwood
Source: Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 75 p.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: Download Publication (3.69 MB)
DescriptionThis is a report on the timber resources of Maine. It is based on the findings of a forest survey made in 1954-58 by the Northeastern Forest Experiment Station, U.S. Forest Service. The Maine survey was part of a nationwide survey that is being made to evaluate the extent and condition of the Nation's forest resources.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationFerguson, Roland H.; Longwood, Franklin R. 1960. The Timber Resources of Maine. A Report on the Forest Survey made by the U.S. Forest Service. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 75 p.
- The timber resources of Maine
- Oklahoma midcycle survey shows changed in forest resources
- The Timber Resources of Delaware. A Report on tbe Forest survey made by the U.S. Forest Service.
XML: View XML