Skip to Main Content
The Timber Resources of Delaware. A Report on tbe Forest survey made by the U.S. Forest Service.Author(s): Roland H. Ferguson; Roland H. Ferguson
Source: Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 30 p.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: Download Publication (1.02 MB)
DescriptionThis is a report on the findings of the first comprehensive survey of the timber resources of Delaware. It describes, as of 1957, the area and condition of the forest land, the volume of standing timber, the annual growth and mortality of the forest growing stock, and the extent of timber cutting. The survey made by the Forest Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture, is a part of a nationwide survey of timber resources.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationFerguson, Roland H. 1959. The Timber Resources of Delaware. A Report on tbe Forest survey made by the U.S. Forest Service. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 30 p.
- The timber resources of Pennsylvania. A report on the forest survey made by the U.S. Forest Service
- Forest resources of Puerto Rico
- The Timber Resources of Maine. A Report on the Forest Survey made by the U.S. Forest Service
XML: View XML