Skip to Main Content
The Timber Resources of New Jersey. A report on the forest survey made by the U.S. Forest ServiceAuthor(s): Henry H. Webster; Carl H. Stoltenberg; Carl H. Stoltenberg
Source: Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 40 p.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: Download Publication (1.04 MB)
DescriptionThis is a report on the timber resource of New Jersey. It is based on the findings of a forest survey made in 1955-56 by the Northeastern Forest Experiment Station in cooperation with the New Jersey Department of Conservation and Economic Development. The forest survey of New Jersey was part of a nationwide survey being made by the Forest Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture. NOTE: this document was scanned from a personal copy and contains hand-written notes.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationWebster, Henry H.; Stoltenberg, Carl H. 1958. The Timber Resources of New Jersey. A report on the forest survey made by the U.S. Forest Service. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 40 p.
- Forest statistics for West Virginia
- The timber resources of New Jersey
- Forest products industries of the southern Middle-Atlantic states, 1985 - 1986
XML: View XML