Skip to Main Content
Forest Statistics for VermontAuthor(s): John R. McGuire; Robert D. Wray; Robert D. Wray
Source: Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 47 p.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: Download Publication (1.21 MB)
DescriptionThis preliminary report is a product of the forest survey of the Northeast carried on by the Northeastern Forest Experiment Station as part of the nation-wide forest survey being made by the Forest Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture. A comprehensive report on the results of the forest survey in Vermont will be published later. NOTE: this document was scanned from a personal copy and contains hand-written notes.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
CitationMcGuire, John R.; Wray, Robert D. 1952. Forest Statistics for Vermont. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 47 p.
- Forest statistics for West Virginia
- The timber resources of Pennsylvania. A report on the forest survey made by the U.S. Forest Service
- The Timber Resource in Maryland
XML: View XML