Skip to Main Content
Forest statistics for Southwest Georgia, 1988Author(s): Michael T. Thompson
Source: Resour. Bull. SE-102. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 62 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southeastern Forest Experiment Station
View PDF (5.77 MB)
DescriptionThis report highlights the principal findings of the sixth forest survey in southwest Georgia. Field work began in October 1987 and was completed in January 1988. Five previous surveys, completed in 1934, 1951, 1960, 1971, and 1981, provide statistics for measuring changes and trends over the past 54 years. The primary emphasis in this report is on the changes and trends since 1981. Previously reported figures have been adjusted to provide the best estimate of change.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationThompson, Michael T. 1988. Forest statistics for Southwest Georgia, 1988. Resour. Bull. SE-102. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 62 p.
- Forest statistics for Southeast Georgia, 1981
- Forest statistics for Central Georgia, 1982
- Forest statistics for Southeast Georgia, 1996
XML: View XML