Skip to Main Content
Forest statistics for Virginia, 1986Author(s): Mark J. Brown
Source: Resour. Bull. SE-087. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 74 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southeastern Forest Experiment Station
View PDF (1.86 MB)
DescriptionThis report highlights the principal findings of the fifth forest survey of Virginia. Fieldwork began in September 1984 and was completed in November 1985. Four previous surveys, completed in 1940, 1957, 1966, and 1977, provide statistics for measuring changes and trends over the past 46 years. The primary emphasis in this report is on the changes and trends since 1977. Previously reported figures have been adjusted to provide the best estimate of change.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBrown, Mark J. 1986. Forest statistics for Virginia, 1986. Resour. Bull. SE-087. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 74 p.
- Forest statistics for the Northern Mountains of Virginia, 1986
- Forest statistics for Virginia, 1992
- Forest statistics for the Northern Mountains of Virginia, 1992
XML: View XML