Skip to Main Content
Forest statistics for the Piedmont of South CarolinaAuthor(s): William H.B. Haines
Source: Resour. Bull. SE-9. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 39 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southeastern Forest Experiment Station
PDF: View PDF (900 KB)
DescriptionThis report presents the principal findings of the fourth Forest Survey in the Piedmont of South Carolina, completed in February 1967. Findings of the three earlier surveys, completed in 1936, 1947, and 1958, provide the basis for measuring the changes that have occurred and the trends that have developed over the past 30 years.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHaines, William H.B. 1967. Forest statistics for the Piedmont of South Carolina. Resour. Bull. SE-9. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 39 p.
- Forest statistics for the Northern Coastal Plain of South Carolina 1968
- Forest statistics for the Southern Coastal Plain of South Carolina
- Forest statistics for South Florida, 1970
XML: View XML