Skip to Main Content
South Carolina's timber, 1968Author(s): Herbert A. Knight; Joe P. McClure
Source: Resour. Bull. SE-13. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 53 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southeastern Forest Experiment Station
PDF: Download Publication (2.17 MB)
DescriptionThis report represents the principal findings of the fourth Forest Survey of South Carolina's timber resource. The survey was started in August 1966 and completed in July 1968. Findings of the three previous surveys, completed in 1936, 1947, and 1958, provide the basis for measuring changes that have occurred and trends that have developed over the past 32 years. However, in this report, the primary emphasis is on the changes and trends that have taken place since the last survey.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationKnight, Herbert A.; McClure, Joe P. 1968. South Carolina''s timber, 1968. Resour. Bull. SE-13. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 53 p.
- Forest statistics for the Northern Coastal Plain of South Carolina 1968
- Forest statistics for the Southern Coastal Plain of South Carolina
- Forest statistics for Northeast Florida 1970
XML: View XML