Skip to Main Content
Forest statistics for the Northern Coastal plain of North Carolina 1974Author(s): Richard L. Welch; Herbert A. Knight
Source: Resour. Bull. SE-030. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 36 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southeastern Forest Experiment Station
PDF: Download Publication (847 KB)
DescriptionThis report highlights the principal findings of the fourth inventory of the timber resource in the Northern Coastal Plain of North Carolina. The inventory was started in July 1973 and completed in May 1974. Three previous inventories, completed in 1937, 1955, and 1963, provide statistics for measuring changes and trends over the past 37 years. In this report, the primary emphasis is on the changes and trends since 1963.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationWelch, Richard L.; Knight, Herbert A. 1974. Forest statistics for the Northern Coastal plain of North Carolina 1974. Resour. Bull. SE-030. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 36 p.
- Forest statistics for the Northern Coastal Plain of North Carolina, 1984
- Forest statistics for the mountain region of North Carolina 1974
- Forest statistics for the Coastal Plain of Virginia, 1976
XML: View XML