Skip to Main Content
Forest statistics for the Piedmont of North Carolina 1975Author(s): Richard L. Welch
Source: Resour. Bull. SE-32. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 40 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southeastern Forest Experiment Station
PDF: View PDF (947 KB)
DescriptionThis report highlights the principal findings of the fourth inventory of the timber resource in the Piedmont of North Carolina. The inventory was started in May 1964 and completed in January 1975. Three previous inventories, completed in 1937, 1956, and 1964m provide statistics for measuring changes and trends over the past 38 years. In this report, the primary emphasis is on the changes and trends since 1964.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationWelch, Richard L. 1975. Forest statistics for the Piedmont of North Carolina 1975. Resour. Bull. SE-32. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 40 p.
- Forest statistics for the mountain region of North Carolina 1974
- North Carolina's timber, 1974
- Forest statistics for the mountains of North Carolina, 1990
XML: View XML