Skip to Main Content
North Carolina's timber, 1974Author(s): Herbert A. Knight; Joe P. McClure
Source: Resour. Bull. SE-33. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 56 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southeastern Forest Experiment Station
PDF: View PDF (2.05 MB)
DescriptionThis report presents the principal findings of the fourth evaluation of North Carolina’s forest resources. The field survey was started in November 1972 and completed in January 1975. Three previous surveys, completed in 1938, 1956, and 1964, provide statistics for measuring changes and trends over the past 36 years. In this report, the primary emphasis is on the changes and trends since 1964.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationKnight, Herbert A.; McClure, Joe P. 1975. North Carolina''s timber, 1974. Resour. Bull. SE-33. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 56 p.
- Forest statistics for the mountains of North Carolina, 1984
- Forest statistics for the Piedmont of North Carolina, 1984
- Forest statistics for the mountains of North Carolina, 1990
XML: View XML