Skip to Main Content
Forest statistics for the Piedmont of South Carolina 1977Author(s): Nolan L. Snyder
Source: Resour. Bull. SE-45. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 40 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southeastern Forest Experiment Station
PDF: View PDF (866 KB)
DescriptionThis report highlights the principal findings of the fifth inventory of the timber resource in the Piedmont of South Carolina. The inventory was started in April 1977 and completed in September 1977. Four previous inventories, completed in 1936, 1947, 1958, and 1967, provide statistics for measuring changes and trends over the past 41 years. In this report, the primary emphasis is on the changes and trends since 1967. Previously reported figures have been adjusted to provide the best estimate of change.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSnyder, Nolan L. 1977. Forest statistics for the Piedmont of South Carolina 1977. Resour. Bull. SE-45. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 40 p.
- Forest statistics for the Southern Mountain region of Virginia, 1977
- Virginia's timber, 1977
- Forest statistics for the Northern Coastal Plain of South Carolina 1978
XML: View XML