Skip to Main Content
Forest statistics for Central Florida - 1980Author(s): Raymond M. Sheffield
Source: Resour. Bull. SE-55. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 39 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southeastern Forest Experiment Station
View PDF (0 B)
DescriptionThis report highlights the principal findings of the fifth forest survey of Central Florida. Fieldwork began in December 1979 and was completed in March 1980. Four previous surveys, completed in 1936, 1949, 1959, and 1970, provide statistics for measuring changes and trends over the past 44 years. The primary emphasis in this report is on the changes and trends since 1970. Previously reported figures have been adjusted to provide the best estimate of change
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSheffield, Raymond M. 1981. Forest statistics for Central Florida - 1980. Resour. Bull. SE-55. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 39 p.
- Forest statistics for Northeast Florida, 1980
- Forest statistics for South Florida, 1970
- Forest statistics for South Florida, 1980
XML: View XML