Skip to Main Content
Incidence and impact of damage to South Carolina's timber, 1979Author(s): Robert L. Anderson; Joe P. McClure; William H. Hoffard; Noel D. Cost
Source: Resour. Bull. SE-56. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 44 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southeastern Forest Experiment Station
Download Publication (870 KB)
DescriptionThis bulletin reports survey data on agents damaging trees in South Carolina’s forests. Data were collected in 1977 and 1978 by the Renewable Resources Evaluation Work Unit of the Southeastern Forest Experiment Station.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationAnderson, Robert L.; McClure, Joe P.; Hoffard, William H.; Cost, Noel D. 1981. Incidence and impact of damage to South Carolina''s timber, 1979. Resour. Bull. SE-56. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 44 p.
- Using interpreted large scale aerial photo data to enhance satellite-based mapping and explore forest land definitions
- National Report on Sustainable Forests - 2003
- Sixty years of research, 60 years of data: long-term US Forest Service data management on the Penobscot Experimental Forest
XML: View XML