Skip to Main Content
Incidence and impact of damage to Florida's timber, 1980Author(s): Robert L. Anderson; Joe P. McClure; Noel D. Cost; William H. Hoffard
Source: Resour. Bull. SE-64. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 27 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southeastern Forest Experiment Station
View PDF (1.47 MB)
DescriptionThis bulletin reports survey data on agents damaging trees in Florida’s forests. Data were collected in 1978, 1979, and 1980 by the Renewable Resources Evaluation Work Unit of the Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. This effort was part of the fifth inventory of the State’s forests. Considerably more information was gathered in this than in previous inventories. This additional information makes possible publication of reports on forest resources other than timber, as well as this specialized report on timber damage.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationAnderson, Robert L.; McClure, Joe P.; Cost, Noel D.; Hoffard, William H. 1983. Incidence and impact of damage to Florida''s timber, 1980. Resour. Bull. SE-64. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 27 p.
- Incidence and impact of damage to North Carolina's timber, 1984
- Incidence and impact of damage to Louisiana's timber, 1985
- Incidence and impacts of damage to Alabama's timber, 1983
XML: View XML