Skip to Main Content
Due to a lapse in federal funding, this USDA website will not be actively updated. Once funding has been reestablished, online operations will continue.
Forest statistics for Central Georgia, 1982Author(s): Raymond M. Sheffield; John B. Tansey
Source: Resour. Bull. SE-65. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 38 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southeastern Forest Experiment Station
View PDF (1.04 MB)
DescriptionThis report highlights the principal findings of the fifth forest survey of Central Georgia. Fieldwork began in October 1981 and was completed in June 1982. Four previous surveys, completed in 1936, 1952, 1961, and 1972, provide statistics for measuring changes and trends over the past 46 years. The primary emphasis in this report is on the changes and trends since 1972. Previously reported figures have been adjusted to provide the best estimate of change.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSheffield, Raymond M.; Tansey, John B. 1982. Forest statistics for Central Georgia, 1982. Resour. Bull. SE-65. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 38 p.
- Forest statistics for North Georgia, 1983
- Forest statistics for North Central Georgia, 1983
- Forest statistics for North Central Georgia, 1989
XML: View XML