Skip to Main Content
Southern pulpwood production, 1981Author(s): Cecil C. Hutchins
Source: Resour. Bull. SE-66. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 30 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southeastern Forest Experiment Station
View PDF (0 B)
DescriptionSouthern pulpwood production has remained almost constant for the past 3 years. In 1981, production totaled 54.3 million cords with softwood roundwood accounting for about 50 percent, hardwood roundwood 18 percent, and mill byproducts 32 percent.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationHutchins, Cecil C., Jr. 1982. Southern pulpwood production, 1981. Resour. Bull. SE-66. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 30 p.
- Changes in Florida's industrial roundwood products output, 1977-1987
- Northeastern pulpwood, 1977 - an annual assessment of regional timber output
- Northeastern Pulpwood, 1978 - an annual assessment of regional timber output
XML: View XML