Skip to Main Content
Forest statistics for North Georgia, 1983Author(s): John B. Tansey
Source: Resour. Bull. SE-68. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 36 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southeastern Forest Experiment Station
View PDF (946 KB)
DescriptionThis report highlights the principal findings of the fifth forest survey of North Georgia. Fieldwork began in September 1982 and was completed in January 1983. Four previous surveys, completed in 1936, 1953, 1961, and 1972, provide statistics for measuring changes and trends over the past 47 years. The primary emphasis in this report is on the changes and trends since 1972. Previously reported figures have been adjusted to provide the best estimate of change.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationTansey, John B. 1983. Forest statistics for North Georgia, 1983. Resour. Bull. SE-68. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 36 p.
- Forest statistics for North Central Georgia, 1983
- Forest statistics for Central Georgia, 1982
- Forest statistics for North Central Georgia, 1989
XML: View XML