Skip to Main Content
Forest statistics for the mountains of North Carolina, 1984Author(s): Gerald C. Craver
Source: Resour. Bull. SE-77. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 58 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southeastern Forest Experiment Station
View PDF (2.98 MB)
DescriptionThis report highlights the principal findings of the fifth forest survey in the Mountains of North Carolina. Fieldwork began in April 1984 and was completed in September 1984. Four previous surveys, completed in 1938, 1955, 1964, and 1974, provide statistics for measuring changes and trends over the past 46 years. The primary emphasis in this report is on the changes and trends since 1974. Previously reported figures have been adjusted to provide the best estimate of change.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationCraver, Gerald C. 1985. Forest statistics for the mountains of North Carolina, 1984. Resour. Bull. SE-77. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 58 p.
- Forest statistics for the mountains of North Carolina, 1990
- Forest statistics for North Carolina, 1984
- Forest statistics for the Northern Coastal Plain of North Carolina, 1984
XML: View XML