Skip to Main Content
Incidence and impact of damage to North Carolina's timber, 1984Author(s): Cindy M. Huber; Joe P. McClure; Noel D. Cost
Source: Resour. Bull. SE-82. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 34 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southeastern Forest Experiment Station
View PDF (934 KB)
DescriptionThis bulletin reports survey data on agents damaging trees in North Carolina’s forests. Data were collected in 1982, 1983, and 1984 by the Forest Inventory and Analysis Work Unit of the Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. This effort was part of the fifth inventory of the State’s forests. Considerably more information was gathered for this inventory than in the previous data collections, which makes possible the publication of this specialized report on timber damage, as well as reports on forest resources other than timber.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHuber, Cindy M.; McClure, Joe P.; Cost, Noel D. 1985. Incidence and impact of damage to North Carolina''s timber, 1984. Resour. Bull. SE-82. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 34 p.
- Incidence and impact of damage to Florida's timber, 1980
- Incidence and impacts of damage to Alabama's timber, 1983
- Incidence and impact of damage to Louisiana's timber, 1985
XML: View XML