Skip to Main Content
Forest statistics for Central Florida - 1988Author(s): Mark J. Brown
Source: Resour. Bull. SE-99. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 61 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southeastern Forest Experiment Station
View PDF (1.35 MB)
DescriptionThis report highlights the principal findings of the sixth forest survey of Central Florida. Field work began in July 1987 and was completed in September 1987. Five previous surveys, completed in 1936, 1949, 1959, 1970, and 1980, provide statistics for measuring changes and trends over the past 52 years. The primary emphasis in this report is on the changes and trends since 1980. Previously reported figures have been adjusted to provide the best estimate of change.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationBrown, Mark J. 1988. Forest statistics for Central Florida - 1988. Resour. Bull. SE-99. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 61 p.
- Forest statistics for Northeast Florida, 1987
- Forest statistics for Northeast Florida, 1995
- Forest statistics for Southwest Georgia, 1988
XML: View XML